Prof. Dr. Dag Nikolaus Hasse
Short Curriculum Vitae
- 1993 M.A. University of Göttingen
- 1997 Ph.D. University of London, The Warburg Institute
- 2005 Habilitation, University of Freiburg im Breisgau
- 2005 Lichtenberg-Professorship of the Volkswagen Foundation (University of Würzburg)
- 2010 Professor in the History of Philosophy (University of Würzburg)
- Avicenna's De anima in the Latin West. The formation of a peripatetic philosophy of the soul 1160 - 1300. London (Warburg Institute) 2000.
- Arabic and Latin Glossary (ed.), available online at this site. University of Würzburg, 2009 ff.
- Latin Averroes translations of the first half of the thirteenth century. Plenary session paper read on 21 September 2007 in Palermo at the XII International Congress of Medieval Philosophy. Hildesheim (Olms) 2010.
- Success and Suppression. Arabic Sciences and Philosophy in the Renaissance, Cambridge (Mass.)/London (Harvard University Press), 2016.